Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dunesdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im going to get a hi-lift X-Treme Jack next week and would like to know which size to get the 48" or the 60" and where is everybody mounting them?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember when cars used to come with jacks that looked like that only smaller. I asume you jack your truck up by the bumper with that, is it safe though?

JD 500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when cars used to come with jacks that looked like that only smaller. I asume you jack your truck up by the bumper with that, is it safe though?

I have an adapter that you hook to the wheel you want to lift. Lift it . Block it. change wheel. lift. pull block. lower.
Lift Mate: Hi-Lift Accessories - Jack Cover, Tube Mount, Handle Keeper, Lift-Mate, Off-Road Base, Off-Road Kit, 4XRAC, LOC-RAC, Bumper Lift, Jack Protector, Fix-It Kit | Hi Lift Jack Company

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with that jack do you lift, at the tow hooks? I saw in their brochure they have strap with hooks that may work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You can use straps or right at the hooks. Obviously it's a little safer with straps, no chance of it slipping off.

Dave

OP
OP
D

dunesdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so the 48" is enough to lift the raptor? i dont need to go with the 60" one?

Thanks

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be plenty tall enough. A shovel and axe are a good idea to go along with the hi-lift. Also a good chain or cable as you can use it like a winch if the situation requires!

Dave