Glassworks vs boatec front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problem, that's what we're here for. Let us know if you need to order a set and we can take care of you.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much are these fenders?

could i stay at mid perch and run 37's with no problems?

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The fenders are $599 plus shipping. To run 37s and not have issues, you will need to go to top perch. If not, you will rub and could damage the fender, tire or other.

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will run into issues with top perch on 2012 and up so you will have to stay mid perch.

Is this fact or speculation? I have had my 12 on top perch from day 1, 20k miles now and not a single problem. And I do punish my truck in the desert!
Even threw TRR at it! :winner_third_h4h:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Is this fact or speculation? I have had my 12 on top perch from day 1, 20k miles now and not a single problem. And I do punish my truck in the desert!
Even threw TRR at it! :winner_third_h4h:

I wouldn't say it's a set in stone fact but the evidence is there. Lots of guys have had issues with the IWE assemblies going bad while on top perch on Torsen equipped trucks. Hit up SquattingDog (Greg) for more info.