Glassworks vs boatec front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a size difference between the Glassworks and boatec front fenders? Everything I see on glassworks says 2" rise, and all the stuff on Boatec says 2" rise and 2" out. So dose this mean the glassworks is only 2" rise and stock width? All the pics I see they look the same. :893karatesmiley-thu wtf

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have sold and installed both fenders and can tell you that the Boatec fenders are a better fit and quality, plus they are dimpled to help with drilling in the right spots. Overall, very happy with Boatec and we have sold them 12-1 over Glassworks.

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure about your question but i have heard the boatecs need much less prep work.

Yeah not really looking at the difference in product ,more so the sizing.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

We have sold and installed both fenders and can tell you that the Boatec fenders are a better fit and quality, plus they are dimpled to help with drilling in the right spots. Overall, very happy with Boatec and we have sold them 12-1 over Glassworks.

So dose this mean the widths are the same between the two company's?

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got Boatecs and they were a great fit! 100% happy with how they turned out.

I think both are a 2" rise and 2" wider.