front license plate on aftermarket bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fatman

Reaction score
I am new and i have searched till my eyes bleed for pictures of aftermarket bumpers with front license plates. I haven't found many. Any ideas or pics?

D

Deleted member 12951

I worried about that too because my state requires them. I decided to get the bumper that I wanted and not worry about the license plate and just pay the fine if I get a ticket. The price to pay for something awesome. So far I've been front plateless for a year and no tickets and I've been pulled over a couple times and it was never brought up.

OP
OP
Fatman

Fatman

Reaction score
I worried about that too because my state requires them. I decided to get the bumper that I wanted and not worry about the license plate and just pay the fine if I get a ticket. The price to pay for something awesome. So far I've been front plateless for a year and no tickets and I've been pulled over a couple times and it was never brought up.

Breaking the Law! love it. I'm in Mass and same here front plate required. I do have a green number Mass plate which is only required on rear on another vehicle i could swap to raptor. just didnt know if there were some bumpers that have a place for a clean mount

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bolted mine to the skid plate just like the BLM at Imperial County, CA. Haven't run into issues with CHP, County or Sheriff yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 244
D

Deleted member 12951

Breaking the Law! love it. I'm in Mass and same here front plate required. I do have a green number Mass plate which is only required on rear on another vehicle i could swap to raptor. just didnt know if there were some bumpers that have a place for a clean mount

What kind of bumper are you interested in? The baja type ones that require cutting usually have too steep of an angle to put a plate. I was thinking of making a box that would mount to the skid plate to have the plate, then just remove it when going off-road. So you can always do something yourself. Some guys just ziptie it to the bumper.

ADD has quite a few that will. When I spoken with Rogue in the past, they have some options. Again, tell us what kind of bumper you are leaning towards and that might make it easier for suggestions.

OP
OP
Fatman

Fatman

Reaction score
i like this add venom:

Attachments

• 2011-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    2011-ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 196