Fold Cover and Light bar possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

now i have my Raptor Super Crew Cab (pics commung soon) and now i look for some updates. I need a Bed Cover in fold version which is save the bed from water. I saw some version here on forum and on www.
Does anybody of you know if there is a version which i can fold up to the rear window and drive in this position if something is loaded on the bed? And i also will install a light bar for light on bed if i work. Do you know if it is possible to install the Ford Racing or the Magnum Light Bar with a fold Cover?

Which fold cover do you prefere?

Thank you

Daniel

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are covers that will fold up, or roll up, and will stay that way if you have something in the bed.
As for the light bars, I don't know if they attach to the top of the bed rails, or not.
http://www.gorhino.com/cache/q100_w300_h300_images_categories_Thunder_Series_Sport_Bar_GoRhino.jpg
I had one of these, that attached to the top of the bed rail. It looked nice, wasn't expensive, and functioned well. It may, or may not, be to your liking. I ended up taking it off, because part of my business is cleaning parking garages, and as close as the clearance is with a Raptor, it is even closer when you have a 50" light bar on top.

D

Deleted member 12951

^^
Who makes that one?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Can you post a pic of the magnum and ford racing light bar? From searching it real quick, the magnum appears to mount on top of the cab like a police cruiser and the ford mounts to the front, neither interferes with the bed but then again I have no idea what bar you speak of.....

OP
OP
N

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First thank you guys for aswere.

@RDFTS yes maybe i write somethink wrong that it is may not able to understand, sorry. I try to explain what i mean.
Can anyone post a pic from this rack Headache Racks, Back Racks, & Truck Racks | GM, Dodge, Ford - Page 1
How i have to install this rack or that from Ford? Do i have to drill a hole in the Metal if the Bed is is it may fixed with plastic clips? The cover like Az scooter postet is the right one.

Thanks
Daniel

D

Deleted member 12951

I looks like the magnum can either mount by the bed post holes or drill into the bed rails. On my lightbar, I had to drill but it is not a magnum nor would work with a folding cover, it barely works with what I have, the Roll-X. I would not think that clips would be something functional for a bar like that, most likely will not hold especially when off-roading. Those are more so a headache type rack and would imagine it would work with a folding tonneau cover but you are better off asking that question to Magnum. I have not seen something like that from Ford Racing. Fold-A-Cover is a sponsored vendor here and should be able to offer you a FRF discount. The other known brand is BAK.

Ford F-150 Headache Rack