car exterior upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear forum,
first of all am posting this thread to share ideas it could be helpful for everyone how is viewing it but we need from everyone to put down what he suggest or want to do

the question is how to upgrade ford raptor exterior with each amount of money simply i mean what you can change with this amount
0 to 1000$
1000$ to 2000$
2000$ to 3000$
4000 is maximum because it should be a lot for exterior upgrading

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I could get a remote controlled turret with a Mark 19 automatic grenade launcher on it, I think I might be able to do without the lasers.

But seriously, UAQ, what did you have in mind? Different wheels, vinyl wrap, a complete paint job, what? It's impossible to answer your question since we have no idea what your goals are. (Hint: You aren't likely to get much useful help if your goal is to turn a fire-breathing ground-pounding Raptor into a pimpmobile.)

OP
OP
U

uaq69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok its even not fair what my goal ,, mmm i have 2 options first one to get custom made bumper or get hidden winch mount instal winch with light bar and mat black wrap thats it