Bullishone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What bumper is that and where can I get one with cut out. How much was that wrap. That truck is beyond awesome

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His bumper is from ADD. He just asked them to customize the SVT part of it if you're talking about the rears. Front is also ADD and I think they have done the same design for those before.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, both from Addictive Desert Designs, talk to Micah, I paid extra to have them customize the logos. Talk to Blake at Northwest Auto Salon about the wrap, I've had a couple of cars wrapped -- and no one touches the work they do.

..and thanks, I agree it looks great - this is the first truck I've driven where *everyone* goes crazy when they see it. It attracts more attention than my other cars -- and I'm not sure if I like that or dislike it. I was hoping to drive something a little more subtle, guess I failed on that one.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, both from Addictive Desert Designs, talk to Micah, I paid extra to have them customize the logos. Talk to Blake at Northwest Auto Salon about the wrap, I've had a couple of cars wrapped -- and no one touches the work they do.

..and thanks, I agree it looks great - this is the first truck I've driven where *everyone* goes crazy when they see it. It attracts more attention than my other cars -- and I'm not sure if I like that or dislike it. I was hoping to drive something a little more subtle, guess I failed on that one.

Raptor...Subtle?!?!? Good one Bull!! :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
R

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Missouri so it doesn't do me any good to talk to the auto salon. I was just looking for a ballpark on the wrap if possible. I will call add.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter