Anyone have a Rollbak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering the Bakflip but it seems like the rollers are more secure and I don't anticipate needing to use every last inch of my bed so I've been thinking about a retractable but my concern would be that they would leak through the slats.

I see that Roll n lock uses a vinyl cover to protect against this.

Rollbak is in my price range so that's why I'm asking specifically about it but I'm open to other suggestions.

I keep changing my mind from just getting a $250 cheapo tri fold that I can pop on and off all the way up to a $1000 retractable. I'm ready to just order something...

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't really help but i have heard nothing but good things about the Bak products.

OP
OP
L

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't the retrax pro like $1500 though? That's a lot of scratch to lay down for a bed cover.

If I didn't have a kid in high school draining my bank account faster than Uncle Sam, I'd just go for it but I'm trying to stay sane on my budget.

Anyone want to sell me a used one?!?!?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not get a bakflip, they're cheaper and they work quite well. For a roller the Retrax is the best, and only way to go. One handed operation, it's strong, it's just really good.

OP
OP
L

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paralysis by analysis. I was all set on teh Bakflip but for some reason I'm now hesitant on pulling the trigger...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Retrax Pro is $1,500.
The Retrax One is $1,000.

Pro is aluminum, One is polycarbonate. Neither have "slats" for water to run through.

:peace: