50 cal... Blue Tip Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the reception with that antennae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jdruzik

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The reception depends where a person lives. I live 28 miles up in the Oregon Cascades where I receive very little with AM or FM so it doesn't matter. When I was in Portland there was no problem. I rarely use the radio because I have Sirius and have quite a music library on my old iPhone which is in the truck so it is not a problem.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
love the antenna color! wish I could run one, my reception sucks when I ran a stubby, need to keep the giant stocker.

Not digging the extra emblems. The SOHC ones on the hood aren't bad (although not sure 2v is worth touting on an emblem lol), but those boss ones just don't tickle my fancy. Maybe if the placement was different and was the same finish as the 6.2 badge right near it.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same antenna. However it is a shade lighter than the Blue on the actual Raptor, sadly.

OP
OP
jdruzik

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same antenna. However it is a shade lighter than the Blue on the actual Raptor, sadly.

That's to bad. I have the blue accent interior and this works for me. With the Blue Flame exterior with the tip that doesn't match I would obtain some touch up paint from Ford and see if it matches any better.