Supercab Seat Covers vs. Supercrew Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thomasonbush

Reaction score
So I'm sure this has been asked already, but I can't find a thread answering it......will the seat covers for the back seat of a supercrew fit the seats in a supercab? Been watching on Ebay and on the garage sale here for some blue accent covers to put on my Raptor and not sure if it matters whether the covers are sourced from a supercrew or a supercab.

OP
OP
T

thomasonbush

Reaction score
Alrighty. Thats what I thought, but was hoping that wasn't the case. Lots of wishful thinking going on because all I've found so far were supercrew. lol

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The structure is different. There is more bracing for the Scab seats, I believe the cushio is a little shorter and the back a little thinner on the Scab. The extra spat allowed Ford to take advantage of the body structure better on the Screw, making the floor a little more flat when the seats are in the up position. Some times rear seats will have a more or less beefy structure based on floor / cab strength. I am not saying a Scab crew is weaker, but the floor loads may be distributed differently in the Scab, creating a need for the larger structure and.

Scab

Notice the lower structure and release handle on the side of the cushion

6a00d83451b3c669e2010536d8ff61970c-800wi.jpg

Screw

Notice the lack of a lower structure and the release handle is on the bottom of the cushion

2010_ford_f-150_crew-cab-pickup_xlt_ri_oem_1_500.jpg