Steering Wheel overlay Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How. He hasn't responded back to me yet. Maybe I am doing it wrong. Did u order by email or on a site or eBay. What email address or link can I use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here is the text of the e-mail I got from Roger answering my inquiry:

Below are the prices for the domed emblem overlays for the Ford Raptor:

(1) 6.3in tailgate emblem overlay (does have back up camera option) = $18
(1) 8.2in tailgate emblem overlay (does NOT have back up camera) = $24
(1) 2.25in steering wheel emblem overlay = $8

Prices include USPS First Class shipping (US only).

(discounts are given on larger quantities- just ask)

This order will be shipped within one week of receiving payment.

To pay me:

Paypal is preferred (although you may send me a money order or ca$h in the mail- just ask for my mailing address).

The Paypal address you need to send your payment to is:

[email protected]

Please be sure to send the funds as "GOODS" and not "service", etc., or we will not have your mailing address and will not be able to print a postage label for your order.

Or if you prefer, we can send you a Paypal "money request". Just tell us your Paypal address for this option.

Thanks for your business!!

Rog

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks I'll try emailing him again I guess

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

just ordered mine. thanks for the info. i like these much more than the ones i have now. also the fact that they r domed the should not still show "ford" bulging thru the decal. i think i will now plastidip the chrome oval on the tailgate then put this on to finish it all off.

Last edited:

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dude at GlassElephant make a logo for the steering wheel and tail gate. I will take a pic of the steering wheel logo and post if wanted.

Plasti-kote sprayed the bezel and applied the overlay. he will make in any color.

[email protected]

Attachments

• BOSS Emblem 2.jpg
    BOSS Emblem 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 166

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had seen the steering wheel one on ebay from the same guy, items look great but would still like to see more pics of the said item. btw will they do custom image son the logo?

svennw

Reaction score
Emblem Overlays

Got mine today from GlassElephant. Will do anything custom you want. I wanted to blackout my emplems with Plastidip and an overlay since the Ford blue detracts from my Tux Black Raptor. Also a big BSG fan and like the Raptor metaphor What the Frak.

Attachments

• Emblem Overlays.jpg
    Emblem Overlays.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 95

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the steering wheel one when I ordered the patriot FORD ones. I guess he just threw it in as a bonus, but, as I've been reading on the forums, good luck finding that guy now. Ford had ninjas kill him and dispose of the body apparently.