Rear Seat Release - New Product for GEN1 and GEN2

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltRight

Reaction score
I won't say much, as I don't want to break any vendor rules and probably can't afford to be one, but thank you all for the feedback and kind words! I know that the product isn't for everybody and I'm typically a DIY guy myself, but I was really wanting an OEM quality solution for my truck, so this is what I came up with.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I won't say much, as I don't want to break any vendor rules and probably can't afford to be one, but thank you all for the feedback and kind words! I know that the product isn't for everybody and I'm typically a DIY guy myself, but I was really wanting an OEM quality solution for my truck, so this is what I came up with.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Matt! They work great and you could of sold these back in 2011 when I had my King Ranch. :)

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw one of these on an f150, pretty good little mod.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put a set on my truck. Super nice product. Definitely recommend them.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed mine on the day I took delivery. Took 5 minutes and works great.

f077d65e2a99d3b7824b1060258e21c5.jpg

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This made me go outside and fold my seat forward to see what's back there. Nothing. What could I even fit back there? What are you guys keeping back there now that you have easy access?