Lowrance HDS7 Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have an HDS 7 how did you mount it? I bought a mount from one vendor that claimed it fit the 7 but its junk and does not fit, manufacturer no help.

Mine is an HDS7 gen 2 non touch. Looking for something to mount it in the center above the radio and factory nav screen.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know outlaw offroad makes one that works for the hds7. I have the gen 2 touch and it fits. I would assume that the non touch would as well but u might give outlaw a call to make sure. Pretty easy install and looks great. I put a little bit of foam in some places that tended to rattle a bit, but other than that it was ready to go as soon as it got there.

OP
OP
K

Kartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know outlaw offroad makes one that works for the hds7. I have the gen 2 touch and it fits. I would assume that the non touch would as well but u might give outlaw a call to make sure. Pretty easy install and looks great. I put a little bit of foam in some places that tended to rattle a bit, but other than that it was ready to go as soon as it got there.

The touch and non touch are totally diferent, mounts are not interchangable but Ill check it out.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The touch and non touch are totally diferent, mounts are not interchangable but Ill check it out.
On their website it shows that they have separate ones for the non touch models. The one you need should be this model number. This is according to their website so it should be right.
7-6-30000 - HDS 7 mount

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter