How noisy is your cabin interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey how noisy is your cabin interior when offroading?
i dont know if is the same case as your truck, but whenever i get into a dirt road or stone crushed roads the noise get anoying and everything rubs inside and ouside the cabin it gets noisy and vibrated a lot.
18x9" wheels -12 offset pro comp xtre,e tires. I think the truck is getting loose

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My exhaust vibrates the chrome trim around the shifter, but that's pretty much all I've noticed

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey how noisy is your cabin interior when offroading?
i dont know if is the same case as your truck, but whenever i get into a dirt road or stone crushed roads the noise get anoying and everything rubs inside and ouside the cabin it gets noisy and vibrated a lot.
18x9" wheels -12 offset pro comp xtre,e tires. I think the truck is getting loose

Just a question here: How much off roading experience do you have? In other vehicles and in your Raptor?

I've seen similar issues and concerns mostly by new Raptor owners and I've come to find that most have very little off road experience and the "noises" are normal in those situations.

OP
OP
K

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot on offroad experience, here the roads are terrible. I have been driven rhinos, rzr, bmw x5, volvo s40, range rover sport. Very smooth on dirt roads and crushed stone roads, but the raptor with fox suspension vibrate a lot, you cant even drink a bottle of water on my raptor on dirt roads not more than 20 miles. You have to slow down because looks like is going to disarm.
Going to try sway bar off to eliminate the side to side movent of the truck

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Gonna send a vid tomorrow if i get into the raptor, so you can have an idea.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's your problem you're not going fast enough! The faster you go the smoother it is... And you're gonna get more noise off road than on road if you're not happy with the noise strip your interior and put sound deadening material in the whole cab

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A lot on offroad experience, here the roads are terrible. I have been driven rhinos, rzr, bmw x5, volvo s40, range rover sport. Very smooth on dirt roads and crushed stone roads, but the raptor with fox suspension vibrate a lot, you cant even drink a bottle of water on my raptor on dirt roads not more than 20 miles. You have to slow down because looks like is going to disarm.
Going to try sway bar off to eliminate the side to side movent of the truck

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Gonna send a vid tomorrow if i get into the raptor, so you can have an idea.

Something's wrong here.

None of those vehicles should ride as smoothly as the Raptor does off road.

That said, you shouldn't be driving the Raptor as slowly as you drive those other vehicles off road.

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The quote from Mario andredi in my sig sums up the raptor pretty good I think....

Sent from my mobile entertainment device.