How about a Fridge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found that on long road trips or off roading for more than one day that coolers just weren't working for me.

I starting looking for off fridge options and after much research, decided to go with one of the ARB units. These things are built like tanks, draw very little energy, and work well enough that I was able to keep ice cream on my summer trip through Canyon lands national park.

I have over 500 miles off road with this set up and it works flawlessly. I have the 50 quart model that holds 50 cans of coke.

There are numerous mounting options available for the fridge with most people placing them in the bed of a SUV, JEEP, or pick up. I wanted access during long trips so I had a custom mount made so that I could easily access the fridge while driving.

It can run off of AC and DC power. Not having to mess with ice and having non-soggy sandwhiches- worth every penny.

Mount is removable and can handle up to 400 pounds.

Attachments

• ARB 2.jpg
    ARB 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 134
  • ARB 3.jpg
    ARB 3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found that on long road trips or off roading for more than one day that coolers just weren't working for me.

I starting looking for off fridge options and after much research, decided to go with one of the ARB units. These things are built like tanks, draw very little energy, and work well enough that I was able to keep ice cream on my summer trip through Canyon lands national park.

I have over 500 miles off road with this set up and it works flawlessly. I have the 50 quart model that holds 50 cans of coke.

There are numerous mounting options available for the fridge with most people placing them in the bed of a SUV, JEEP, or pick up. I wanted access during long trips so I had a custom mount made so that I could easily access the fridge while driving.

It can run off of AC and DC power. Not having to mess with ice and having non-soggy sandwhiches- worth every penny.

Mount is removable and can handle up to 400 pounds.

Looks good. I know ARB makes top notch stuff.

Did you have to drill holes into the floor for the floor mount?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
baller_logo_on_white.jpg

(Nice fridge!)