Factory Ambient Lighting Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more

Attachments

• resized6.jpg
    resized6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • resized7.jpg
    resized7.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 133

CB17

Reaction score
:cool:Looks awesome...can they be wired to come on when the headlights are turned on?

OP
OP
S

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they can be, I made a kit for some already who actually put it on one of the Aux switches. He seemed to be happy with that. I personally wired mine into the headlamp circuit so whenever the parking lamps come on or the headlights the ambient lighting will come on as well.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the quality looks very professional and factory. But I would need to get my wifes permission slip signed to make that purchase.

OP
OP
S

speed45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I try to take pride in my work. And yes I cant blame you for that one, I wish I could make them for less because Id obviously sell more. What makes it so expensive is the rear console trim. Its close to $500 bucks for those two rear leds because they mold them into the trim and included all the outlets and vents as well as the platinum ambient lighting factory module(which is diffrent from the one I use in the accessory kit)

wally173

Reaction score
Chris (speed45) is a totally honest guy. I only needed the front panel with the cupholder LEDs and bought that off of him. he shipped it immeadiately and it arrived brand new just as described very quickly. Yes, this stuff is expensive. He is not ripping people off. In my opinion it is totally worth the $$$ for quality factory look and operation.

Thanks again Chris!

-Mike

turffking

Reaction score
Thanks

A quick thanks to Speed45.
I just recieved my parts. They are new and exactly as described. Plus they were shipped immediately. I don't usually purchase stuff from people I meet online, but I am glad I did this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter