Custom Tune Live Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reesbridges

Reaction score
I apologize if this is a dumb question. I have never worked on a live valve shock. Does the live valve Fox shock simply open and close a valve pathway that is mechanically preset within the shock body, or does it control a variable orifice which changes flow and thus dampening characteristics? If it is the latter, is there any way to “custom tune” these shocks electronically to improve performance for certain conditions within the Ford system or via an aftermarket tuner?

OP
OP
R

reesbridges

Reaction score
Yea, Eclick and DSC are the only two I have found and neither appear to reference the dual live valve.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To my knowledge, SDI is currently working on an updated e click for the dual valves.
Yes they are and its close.

The best way to “tune” the live valves is the SDI eClik system along with the re-valve they do. It truly opens up the live valve systems and optimized daily driving and moderate offroad use. The 2024+ live valve system should be out in coming months now that their trailint arms hit the market.

We carry SDI products at Apollo Optics and id be happy to answer any questions!