Anyone considering a Ranger Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GMC Canyon ATX is very good looking but that 8 speed transmission is trash.
Been that way for years for GM, but like their lifter issue, they don't give a **** about trying to fix it.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of adm’s on these too. But really nice ride my favorite by far for a small truck.

OP
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No - 100% never would buy a mini raptor.

I love when people move out of the ******* way and how I can drive over shit without any issues.

I AM A REBEL AND A MANECE TO SOCIETY.
Noted. Unfortunately when I do move (probably in the next 12-18 months) my choices are to keep what I have and park on the street and be subject to street cleaning 4 days a week from 8-10am, or get something that fits in the damn garage. I haven't been able to park in a garage for 30 years so it might be nice :p Anyway, I appreciate the feedback so far :favorites37:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If rain is rare in your area, get a clean honda or a motorcycle brother. Keep the RAPTOR when you need to do man shit.

Otherwise, when are you selling it? I got a buddy who wants a clean well kept RAPTOR.

OP
OP
nikhsub1

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If rain is rare in your area, get a clean honda or a motorcycle brother. Keep the RAPTOR when you need to do man shit.

Otherwise, when are you selling it? I got a buddy who wants a clean well kept RAPTOR.
Man I can't have the Raptor parked on the streets of Hollywood all the time - that would really suck. So yes, when I move I will be selling it.