What is everyone using in their beds.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron Creek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Line-X then covered it all up with an ARE tonneau cover along with the option to hook it into my electric locks.

OP
OP
S

slimj78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the superliner done today, black gloss. LOVE IT, had a bucket in the back today with a few things in it and took a trip down the road with my nephew and got on it a little and went into the corners pretty well, bucket didn't move at all. Really happy with the decision. Next is a bakflip just cant decide between hd or f1........

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with regular Line-X and a Rubber bed mat from Tasca Ford ($93). I'm always toss crap in the back of my rig and it stays outside. I needed low maintenance.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same rubber bed mat from tasca ford parts in my F250
Its over a year old and everytime it gets hot out that mat smells like catpiss
Its the mat because i bought it for 3 other trucks same time and they smell like catpiss when i walk by bed on a hot day.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like everyone has a bakflip does anybody know how good a rollbak g2 is. if youve ever had one or know someone who has one let me know what you think of it.

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same rubber bed mat from tasca ford parts in my F250
Its over a year old and everytime it gets hot out that mat smells like catpiss
Its the mat because i bought it for 3 other trucks same time and they smell like catpiss when i walk by bed on a hot day.

Nothing like the smell of CATPISS in da morning..... Bwhahahhha :birgits_tiredcoffee