Vendor issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a nutshell, ordered a rear bumper and lights from a vendor on here. I got messaged on here from other vendors that I should have ordered from them instead of directly from ADD for my first bumper for faster shipping and a discount. I placed my order back in December 2021 with a vendor. The bumper was mishandled by shipping company and took twice as long. Stuff happens. Did not receive my Baja S2 lights. I let vendor know. Up to this point the vendor would never respond on the first email, I would have to email them at least 2 or more times for a response. I've emailed multiple times and only got one response that a case was started and I would get them asap. Called today and goes to voicemail and more unanswered emails. Ordered with Paypal so I have recourse. I just don't understand in this day and age that a company cannot return an email in a timely fashion.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not all ‘companies’ are companies. Some are just dudes set up to drop ship from warehouses. Hope it works out for you.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would constantly phone until I got hold of them, I've had to do that when ordering chinese food during these times, 47 times to finally get through. A bumper and lights for my raptor is more important then food, so I would harrass as long as possible. I've learned that there is always 2 sides to most complaints, so hopefully the vender chimes in and sets this straight. @NEOGARAGE

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if the vendor gave you a heads up but Baja Designs has been quite behind on their orders due to supply issues. To give you an idea, I ordered some LP9s and Onx6 light bar back in November through a different vendor and just received the last set of LP9s about a week ago.

OP
OP
Swaddict

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was no supply issue given to me about Baja Designs and I'm ok if that is the case, the communication has been not very professional. The first comment about no lights from the vendor was, 'they weren't in the box with the bumper?" I've ordered a bumper before and the box is mainly full of expanding foam and sealed with heavy duty staples. The bumper was dropped shipped from 4 wheel parts. I don't see anyone opening a bumper box and resealing it to put another item in it.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem I have run into over the last two years with some vendors is that we all know there are some supply issues and I would imagine we all can understand that and we are willing to wait for a quality item but it’s been the lack of communication from some vendors that is the problem.

VENDORS…. If your listening, we are all in the PEOPLE business whether you believe it or not! Just communicate with us even if it’s to say “hey we still haven’t heard anything we will check back with you in a week or so with an update!” That all most of us are asking & also don’t try to bullzht us! Ok I’m done, I’ll climb down of my soapbox now!