The wait is over...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2011 white Screw on order until my dealer called me Friday saying he just found out the dealership was recieving a Black Screw built just like the one on order and wanted to know if i wanted it...hell yeah i do! So today i picked it up! Here she is, the big BOSS lady! ;)

P.S. THis truck is AMAZING!!!! OMG i love it! Let the modding begin!

Attachments

• IMAG0477.jpg
    IMAG0477.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 134

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 2011 white Screw on order until my dealer called me Friday saying he just found out the dealership was recieving a Black Screw built just like the one on order and wanted to know if i wanted it...hell yeah i do! So today i picked it up! Here she is, the big BOSS lady! ;)

Grats. Get ready for a perma-grin plastered across your face constantly, trying to find excuses to go for a drive and getting tired of people rubbernecking...

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Alright buddy! I too couldn't wait for my ordered one to get here so picked up one that came in. Very happy!:peace:

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh! the memories.
Now see if she will fit in the garage!
I was proud when Mine barely did after a garage mod same day I picked her up.

Attachments

• DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 139

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh! the memories.
Now see if she will fit in the garage!
I was proud when Mine barely did after a garage mod same day I picked her up.

I had to pull mine in when a hail storm kicked up. But, the ass end still stuck out of the garage. Oh well. She was meant to be outside. :)

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool
Funny how things work out, i orxered a white truck and ended up with black also. Hahaha

Congratulations!