Raptor Regret?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KorthausInc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no replacement for displacement.

Raptor R FTW.

Even more power for 2024? Nice. 720 HP.
Hahaha. This is very true. If a V8 goes 8 seconds in the quarter mile it is very cool but not mind blowing. If a 4 cylinder goes 8 seconds in the quarter mile it is very very very cool and is mind blowing. The R is a fantastic truck, but the mark ups they were bringing I couldn’t justify.

Waaptuh

Reaction score
I just traded in my 2020 for a TRX. I don’t want to say I regret the Raptor but the trucks are different for sure. I always felt the Ford interior was the worse part about the truck. I loved the Raptor but sound that engine made is not something I’m going to miss. The crazy part is that there are many high output 6s that sound great but for some reason Ford can’t make theirs do the same. In the end, I think the TRX is nicer and suspension is about the same. For some that’s not hard core into off-road they both are good for me

spack

Reaction score
Id rather swap vehicles out a bit more often than have 4-5 vehicles at the same time. I had 3 at a time for a while and the lack of driving I actually do had 1-2 cars just sitting for extended periods. Then the maintenance, registrations, insurance, tires, battery tending, space consumption and whatever else just started to irritate me more than anything. Having a 3rd car was super nice for when one car was in the shop or something though. Ill get to that 100 vehicle mark somehow haha!!
I have 9. And you are not wrong