Oil seperator / catch can for the R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FP oil separator arrived today. This video has me wondering if it’s even worthwhile

View attachment 453013
Unless you’re tossing Hoosiers on your truck and running it on track I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s still going to catch the majority of the oil and the benefit of the FP is it’s a separator that returns the oil so it’s maintenance free.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you’re tossing Hoosiers on your truck and running it on track I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s still going to catch the majority of the oil and the benefit of the FP is it’s a separator that returns the oil so it’s maintenance free.
When can you come over to help with the install? lol

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my UPR, amazing quality. Have not had time yet to install the clean side, truck only has 700kms so far but am very satisfied with the install/quality and appearance.
View attachment 452823

Looks Great. How is it working for you and can you share the part number for your kit ... i would like to get the same thing for mine.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPR purchasers: did you get any of these add ons?

View attachment 453428
All of them lol except the drain valve kit. I opted for the magnetic drain plug. Having a hard time getting the CSS side installed. The factory yellow clips are a PITA to get off without breaking them.

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpeg
    IMG_1397.jpeg
    210.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1398.jpeg
    IMG_1398.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 7