No Cost Front Bumper Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfw62

Reaction score
Saw this on YouTube and figured worth sharing. For a slightly more aggressive look the plastic bumper extensions under the lower edges of the front bumper can be easily removed. Two 10mm bolts and a plastic push pin are all that hold them on. Once removed you get a little more tire and control arm to show which I think looks better.

Attachments

• IMG_7057.jpg
    IMG_7057.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_7058.jpg
    IMG_7058.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 200

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Saw this on YouTube and figured worth sharing. For a slightly more aggressive look the plastic bumper extensions under the lower edges of the front bumper can be easily removed. Two 10mm bolts and a plastic push pin are all that hold them on. Once removed you get a little more tire and control arm to show which I think looks better.
Sir, you have voided your warranty!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I took these off a while ago. I guess I should have asked before, but does anybody know what the intended purpose is?

OP
OP
dfw62

dfw62

Reaction score
I think they are supposed to direct air flow in a manner to improve fuel economy. Since fuel economy wasn't a factor when I bought my Raptor and thinking they would at best have a very small impact on it I had no concerns removing them.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. Removed those day 1.

alibo70

Reaction score
Can someone share a part number for these or willing to sell? Someone apparently stole mine or took it upon themselves to help with cosmetics lol.