No car wash ARGH!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Found out the hard way that our Raptors won't fit in a regular car wash. I went yesterday pulled in, they soaped up the truck and then I asked" Will my truck fit in here?" The first guy said yes it will, not believing him I asked for the owner. He came out stood behind my truck and then yelled to stop the car wash. Luckily, I asked because it would have been a catostrophic epic fail. The truck would have run directly into one of the big arms that hold the brushes. I can see it now, the side of my truck opened like a giant can of soup... I had to back out! PHEW a disaster overted. I guess I'll be hand washing the beast from now on.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ditto here... I asked if it would fit, they said yes, went thru and the manager said he thought I might break his new car wash and asked me to go somewhere else.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the carwashes near me I've found fit my raptor just fine. The one in Durango did too.

Agreed, They are out there. When you pull up just ask them if Hummer H2s go through, if yes, you are fine.

:peace:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If an F150 fits it should be fine, same width with the mirrors.

Yes but the body is wider and the tires are farther apart. Therefore with the track washes it pushes your truck further over and into the machines.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup some will, some won't.

Ask your fav wash if they'll hand wash it for you. There are two places I go to depending on where I'm at; the first place doesn't charge any extra and the second place adds a $5 surcharge. In either case, the job is so much better that I ask for a hand wash no matter what I'm driving.