New Member, Massachusetts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0341Marine

Reaction score
Fellow Masshole here. Great taste in trucks, I also have a Leadfoot 18 SCREW with 802a. I bought it about 2 years ago and just hit 55k miles. All I have done to mine is replace the headlights, taillights, and 3rd brake light with Morimotos, new OEM Fox shocks, Powerstop Z36 brakes, and replaces the stock head unit with a AutotecPro 14.4" screen.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

OP
OP
D

dleclerc27

Reaction score
Fellow Masshole here. Great taste in trucks, I also have a Leadfoot 18 SCREW with 802a. I bought it about 2 years ago and just hit 55k miles. All I have done to mine is replace the headlights, taillights, and 3rd brake light with Morimotos, new OEM Fox shocks, Powerstop Z36 brakes, and replaces the stock head unit with a AutotecPro 14.4" screen.

Welcome, friend! Nice to find another one on here. I am also currently right at 55k, what are the odds? How do you like the headlights and the 3BL? I have been toying with the idea of doing that. That AutotecPro is AWESOME, how are you liking it? It's such a nice center piece of the truck, but I have a tough time believing random reviews from who-knows-where. Talk soon!

0341Marine

Reaction score
Welcome, friend! Nice to find another one on here. I am also currently right at 55k, what are the odds? How do you like the headlights and the 3BL? I have been toying with the idea of doing that. That AutotecPro is AWESOME, how are you liking it? It's such a nice center piece of the truck, but I have a tough time believing random reviews from who-knows-where. Talk soon!
Big fan of all of the Morimoto lights I installed on the truck. Honestly I hated the stock headlights, they just did not seem bright enough for me. The autotech is good, there are some quirks with it mentioned in the various threads on here but overall I'm happy with it and think it is a big improvement from the stock head unit. I do think if you are going to get it that a data sim is a must, I bought a prepaid mint mobile sim card to try it out and have had no problems. Looking at possibly switching the family over to T-Mobile from Verizon and will just add a data only sim to the plan for the truck. It's a damn shame we don't have the mobile hotspot in the 2018 trucks. I've had the truck a bit over 2 years now and typically this is when I begin to itch for something new/different....not in this case. I love the truck and probably won't look to upgrade to a newer used Raptor for another 3-5 years. Who knows maybe I'll be rich by then and can buy one for the price of a small house.