Looking for raptor r willing to pay 10/15 over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23s are a first year red headed step child. i keep hearing more and more people getting at or near msrp and its only gonna get better. dont think they will go below msrp like regular raptors starting to go for more and more. when you say production numbers are so low its still a couple thousand right? thats not a small number and theres not millions of people who can afford or want an R

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
23s are a first year red headed step child. i keep hearing more and more people getting at or near msrp and its only gonna get better. dont think they will go below msrp like regular raptors starting to go for more and more. when you say production numbers are so low its still a couple thousand right? thats not a small number and theres not millions of people who can afford or want an R
No. I don’t think there are even 900 RR in public hands. It’s hard to get numbers, but ’23 was apparently Ford’s first serious attempt at post China Virus recovery, and let’s be honest with ourselves, it didn’t go to plan. QA is still a huge issue for Ford, their recall numbers are much, much higher compared to previous years, across the models.

Look how many FRF placed orders for Raptors and R models that never got fulfilled. This is why I’m skeptical that
1) they’ll produce 1400 Raptor R’s in March, or all of 2024.
2) they’ll produce 4k Raptors in March, maybe all of 2024.

I don’t think they have the ability to fully produce the trucks, with all the supplier issues they’ve had since ’21.
I hope Ford proves me wrong here on all counts.

OP
OP
M

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Happy Monday everyone! Update on my search, called about 40 dealers and best I found was 18k over. Did find some at 10k over but unfortunately were sold over the weekend. I’m going to hold firm on my 10k unless I find something closer to California in which I’ll be saving a bit of shipping.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers are wising up and if they arent selling at 10k over soon there gonna be stuck loosing money selling at msrp

vill

Reaction score
I called around in Indiana and found multiple dealers willing to do 10 over

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No for 24s. They were all in production. I was able to talk one dealer down to 5k over.

I’ll believe it when they hit the dealerships. You’re telling me the new 24 R, which is +20 hp and now has hud and dual valves (which to me aren’t huge changes but everyone overhypes everything to the moon now) they’re going to sell for a measly 5k markup, when current “old” last model year 23s are still 20-40k over?

Those dealerships are gonna get them in their hands, see all other dealers marking up 30-60k and follow suit.