GEN 1 Interior water leak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JunkYardDave

Reaction score
I have a 2014 SCREW with the same leak, it is your windshield seal.
Mine leaked from the outside front windshield top seal, not on the edge of the windshield closest to the door where it looks like it is not sealed, it is towards the middle of the windshield, that is where the water on mine was coming in from, mostly likely cause by a poor install over time, open the passenger door stand on the rails, all you have to do is take a spray bottle and spray water in between that top crease and you will have water coming out you passenger handle ,it does not take much water. I have never opened my sunroof, It's not the sunroof, XM antenna in front of the sunroof, drain tubes, headliner, don't waste your time taking anything apart, or to the dealer. See pic from where mine was leaking 2014 Gen1 Passenger Leak.jpgMy windshield was a Pilkington EZ-KOOL DW1747, its a excellent windshield if you can find it and don't care about a Ford Logo etc , Pilkington has the solar Visor as seen in the pic which i prefer and water/dirt just rolls off it. I had the windshield replaced with a Ford DW01981 GTYOEM but my receipt showed DW01981 GTYN. My glass shop said they could not get the Pilkington, but Pilkington is a premium brand. My new windshield has the Ford Logo OEM but no sun visor. I'm going to add a sun visor tint,however, I still prefer the Pilkington if i could have purchased one