Heated Wheel Retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blinker has been sticking in the right position, so I ordered the parts to do the heated wheel un-delete instead of sending it to the dealer for it to sit for 3 months and get it back with more issues than it went there with.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blinker has been sticking in the right position, so I ordered the parts to do the heated wheel un-delete instead of sending it to the dealer for it to sit for 3 months and get it back with more issues than it went there with.

Definitely a good move. Did you get the HVAC panel as well?

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My right blinker sticks also. What’s the fix?

By sticks do you mean the actual shaft sticks when the right blinker is turned on, or as I feel mine does, it blinks a few times after you turn it off?

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By sticks do you mean the actual shaft sticks when the right blinker is turned on, or as I feel mine does, it blinks a few times after you turn it off?
the actual shaft sticks, and takes a surprisingly high amount of force to get it to return. Sounds and feels like its about to break when I do it.

JDMCTR00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the actual shaft sticks, and takes a surprisingly high amount of force to get it to return. Sounds and feels like its about to break when I do it.
This is exactly what happens to mine. Dealer placed order. It doesn’t happen every single time but it happened when I was at the dealer. Only 600 miles on my truck.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My right blinker sticks also. What’s the fix?

My 2023 (only 600 miles) sticks to the right also. The dealer has placed an order for a new unit.

Same here.

This is exactly what happens to mine. Dealer placed order. It doesn’t happen every single time but it happened when I was at the dealer. Only 600 miles on my truck.

Bad news fellas.

My brand-new SCCM (put in to activate the heated wheel) also sticks to the right. It’s livable, but noticable. My original one did not at all. So I am guessing there’s a bad batch going around. I can live with mine, doesn’t sound quite as bad as some of yours. Oh and it’s only hard to turn off about 1/4 signals. The others are normal (easy).