Gen3.5 specific forums?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As others have said, it works to a degree. The degree of which may be the quality of polarization on your lenses. With my Oakley's it's faint but visible in normal driving orientation.
I ordered the same Oakley’s I usually wear, but with the Prizm lenses instead of Prizm polarized, works perfectly. Now I guess I’ll have truck glasses and everything else glasses.

24NoVARaptor

Reaction score
Does the HUD actually work with polarized glasses? If it doesn't Id consider that basically the same as zero HUD. I've had HUD that works and doesn't work with polarized.
My polarized glasses have no impact on the HUD in my 24 *Gen 3.5* edited. Must be $hit glasses based on all the other responses

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazing. The 24 model comes out with a minor refresh and all the new guys want to separate from the herd as if they have something more special. Same shit happens in the BMW and Porsche world. They add a ".5" or ".75" at the end. Fkn fairies. lol.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing. The 24 model comes out with a minor refresh and all the new guys want to separate from the herd as if they have something more special. Same shit happens in the BMW and Porsche world. They add a ".5" or ".75" at the end. Fkn fairies. lol.
The "I'm special Generation"

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does the 24 37 package mean its gen 3.5 (different shocks, bumper) but the 35 package raptor is still a 3.0 gen or is it 3.1 because of the HUD?

The content of the 37 package including whats on the 35 is definitely a sturdy refresh, but the 35 Raptor not so much. Can a option package change your "gen"?

I can't imagine how wild this is in the Porsche world with all their decimals and microscopic improvements.

My gen 3 without a heated steering wheel is more of a 2.97.

Last edited:

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think what’s going on is those same people have now migrated over to the Raptor world due to its performance and price point (as compared to Gen 1 and 2).

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think what’s going on is those same people have now migrated over to the Raptor world due to its performance and price point (as compared to Gen 1 and 2).
I agree but not based on performance or price. They are here because of the added luxuries and screens and tech. I said this earlier and I'll say it again. The Gen 3 Raptors are closer to Platinums than past Raptors. Too much tech and too much comfort. Also, because its a "cool" vehicle and they want the extra likes on their social media. It started with Gen 2.