‘19 with 2.5” lift, now rides horrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Morgan

Reaction score
Any help will be appreciated. I had a Professional installation of the Readylift 2.5” front leveling kit. Mounted 37” BFG KO2’s and had new alignment to Readylift specs. Now when I hit a reasonable bump on the interstate it’ll knock your fillings out of your teeth. I mean almost losing control of the truck...

I’m running 36 psi in the front tires and 34 psi in the rear.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any help will be appreciated. I had a Professional installation of the Readylift 2.5” front leveling kit. Mounted 37” BFG KO2’s and had new alignment to Readylift specs. Now when I hit a reasonable bump on the interstate it’ll knock your fillings out of your teeth. I mean almost losing control of the truck...

Lose the spacer kit before it gets ugly if you go off road. I'd go with Eibach springs.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So you ******'d out a perfectly good Raptor and now it rides like crap.

De-****** it.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First thing to do is a shock reset.

Simply sit in the truck without foot on the brake. Ignition On without Engine Start. Then Ignition Off.

According to RPG, this will reset the sensors in the shocks and it can usually correct the feeling of the shocks after install.

That said, the Readylift system isn't the best if you're going to leave the pavement as it throws the angles of the suspension out of whack, more than springs/collars. If you're going to keep it on the street, it'll be fine. If you do want to swap it out, let me know and we'll be happy to go over options with you.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
What is the load rating of the new tires? If they are "D" or "E", they will never be a soft riding as the stock "C" at same pressure.
Plus, what everyone else said.

Dvidal

Reaction score
First thing to do is a shock reset.

Simply sit in the truck without foot on the brake. Ignition On without Engine Start. Then Ignition Off.

According to RPG, this will reset the sensors in the shocks and it can usually correct the feeling of the shocks after install.

That said, the Readylift system isn't the best if you're going to leave the pavement as it throws the angles of the suspension out of whack, more than springs/collars. If you're going to keep it on the street, it'll be fine. If you do want to swap it out, let me know and we'll be happy to go over options with you.
+1
BB.jpg