Zoomed in 2012 SVT Raptor Photo Snipits...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Possibly they made the bed graphics sooo bad to avoid selling them, thus they don't have to spend time putting them on.

hahahaha I'd concur with that.

I'm holding off on the wheels till I see them in person, or at least a better pic. can't really judge fairly off a photoshopped pic of blurry/grainy wheels. If they look like 17" versions of the 22" HD wheels I think they'll be pretty cool. If they aren't the nicest looking, well then I won't feel bad about changing out to something aftermarket anyway.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you print the guide out and look at them closer, there are only very tiny slits in those wheels for air flow. At least in pictures, they are damn near a solid wheel with the exceptions of what looks like pocket knife blade sized cut outs.

Can anyone see possibly over heating the brakes? To me at least, this looks like it could be a problem when someone is pushing 100+mph, its 100+ degrees in the desert and these wheels are letting minimal air flow through. I am sure the brakes get more air to them than I give credit for, I guess I am just thinking out loud. They do seem to get uglier by the minute, not necessarily the design, but the machined parts..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I highly doubt they'll have any airflow issues. There have been much more closed faced wheels on vehicles with brakes that take more of a beating.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you print the guide out and look at them closer, there are only very tiny slits in those wheels for air flow. At least in pictures, they are damn near a solid wheel with the exceptions of what looks like pocket knife blade sized cut outs.

Can anyone see possibly over heating the brakes? To me at least, this looks like it could be a problem when someone is pushing 100+mph, its 100+ degrees in the desert and these wheels are letting minimal air flow through. I am sure the brakes get more air to them than I give credit for, I guess I am just thinking out loud. They do seem to get uglier by the minute, not necessarily the design, but the machined parts..

You may be overthinking it a bit, so lets just agree that they are ugly, (Based on the pics). :peace: