Zoomed in 2012 SVT Raptor Photo Snipits...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New wheels are hideous.

At least the originals had some SVT/FR500 concept lineage to the look. The new ones look like the corporate car-wheel designs.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I saw a white 2012 fly up US23 on Sunday. White and the rear graphics look close to what the pics show. I want to saw the "Raptor" was in red or orange. I cannot say for sure it was, I was going SN and it was going NB. I will saw I see a ton of engineering development vehicles going up the same strip of highway, so I am betting it was a manufacturers truck.

Could be wrong though....

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I saw a white 2012 fly up US23 on Sunday. White and the rear graphics look close to what the pics show. I want to saw the "Raptor" was in red or orange. I cannot say for sure it was, I was going SN and it was going NB. I will saw I see a ton of engineering development vehicles going up the same strip of highway, so I am betting it was a manufacturers truck.

Could be wrong though....

Hot damn, hopefully someone got a shot of it and sold it for some dough so we can see it.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was up at the Michigan Proving Grounds last Friday with Team Shelby. They were testing out a silver Raptor and it had the new decals. I wasn't able to see much of it since we were all in a van taking a tour of MPG. It was pretty dirty. There is not much that appeared to have changed except for the graphic that was noticable. We were not allowed to take any pictures while on the tour. I was sitting right behind the driver on that tour. The high speed test track was sure fun though.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
another snipit released!

Shows off the rear bed graphics pretty well. Definitely not digging them...looks like some of the "digital mud" was "digital washed" but they didn't finish the detail job LOL!

Attachments

• 12Raptor07.JPG
    12Raptor07.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 12Raptor07b.JPG
    12Raptor07b.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 105

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
I'd really like to meet the "group" or "people in charge" who approved those wheels and ask them WTF?!?!?! What about those look "Raptor" let alone good........

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another snipit released!

Shows off the rear bed graphics pretty well. Definitely not digging them...looks like some of the "digital mud" was "digital washed" but they didn't finish the detail job LOL!

New wheels = FAIL! :supergay:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd really like to meet the "group" or "people in charge" who approved those wheels and ask them WTF?!?!?! What about those look "Raptor" let alone good........

No shit! those wheels look like ass.

Possibly they made the bed graphics sooo bad to avoid selling them, thus they don't have to spend time putting them on.

lol they got to make the Raptor less appealing to keep up with demand.