Zombiekiller's "Donkey" build up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
just went back and looked at 1st couple pages of your build. crazy how far its come in year in a half. Looks awesome congratulations! Zombie garage sale of all the misc parts coming?

it is kinda crazy, and my wallet gets grumpy with me sometimes over it, but the one thing they don't make more of is time. I decided to fast forward 2-3 years of build progress into 12 months. I get more joy out of building and driving this thing than any other vehicle that I've ever owned. ( and I've owned over 100 vehicles of all types, sizes and prices)

The pic of my truck next to the ferrari is kinda funny to me as what it cost to build my truck ( and be the"first" to do a lot of it) isnt that far off of a used late model ferrari.

But don't be fooled, that ferrari could not have an would not have taken me to the places that the raptor has. I'm truly grateful to be fortunate enough to be able to build the truck and go beat it up in the desert.

And yes, I'm aware that it is insane to have a truck like this when you live 16 hours from the closest legit desert. :cool:

I have all sorts of "used on 1 run" parts in my garage, in my yard, in my carport, at TMX... Hell, I even have a few things buried in the stock room at SVC, 1900 miles away. :D

If you're looking for something specific, shoot me a PM, I wouldnt be shocked if I have whatever it is youre looking for.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of a new Brenthel TT with Danzio 1000 you can pick up for about what you have in your truck. LOL

Your build looks great. Well thought out. Love the look with the 40KRs. Well Done.:waytogo:

Have fun in Baja.

Sam

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I know of a new Brenthel TT with Danzio 1000 you can pick up for about what you have in your truck. LOL

Your build looks great. Well thought out. Love the look with the 40KRs. Well Done.:waytogo:

Have fun in Baja.

Sam

I don't need any more help parting this fool from his money. ;)

Still working on the last bit of sponsor money for a 6100, once we find it we'll be ready to rock out for BITD next year. :cool:

I've been perusing class 1 and class 10 buggies as well. ( this is a dangerous habit).

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Maybe you can fill those 40-inch balloons with helium and skim across those swamps and bayous!

my truck hates mud. I learned that the hard way in February.

Also, being that there really isnt an upgrade option for the factory EPAS steering rack, I'm pretty sure turning 40s in the mud would mean a swift demise for the rack. ( and at $1600 for a new factory one, I'd prefer to avoid having to swap it again)

OP
OP
zombiekiller

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Fantastic build. I love it when a plan comes together. Great job. It probably would give my 6.1 Hemi Jeep with 40" tires a real run for it's money on rock crawling too. A really cool truck.
we should do that when I'm out west next year for the EXO club runs.