ZION NATIONAL PARK - Overrated and a Waste of my Mfing Time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seriously John...stop pimping Utah with all these "fake" photos. Utah is boring. There are no places like this in Utah. I repeat "NO places like this in Utah" If you're coming for Raptor Assault, I'd recommend flying in and then flying immediately out. There is nothing else to see here...

Last edited:

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Utah is BEAUTIFUL. Some of the time I wish I moved to St. George or Cedar City over Boise ID.....
there are great places just outside of Boise. Have you checked out Leslie Gulch, just across the OR border? Also -- you need to download the "Idaho backroad discovery route" and do that over the course of a week or weeks. You'll find yourself in some pretty cool places!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there are great places just outside of Boise. Have you checked out Leslie Gulch, just across the OR border? Also -- you need to download the "Idaho backroad discovery route" and do that over the course of a week or weeks. You'll find yourself in some pretty cool places!
oh yeah, Ive see n a ton of awesome places here for sure. There's just something bout spending time in the Beaver area of Utah that it feels like its part of me.