ZION NATIONAL PARK - Overrated and a Waste of my Mfing Time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Zion National Park. I have been there somewhere between 150-200 times in the last 30 years. Such a Colossal Waist of my time!!
Nothing to see but Red Rocks, Big Horn Sheep and a River for Vir-gins.. Sure there are a few Dirt Paths to take.. but they are overrun with International Tourists and folks from Communist Block Countries like California.
A much better use of your time is a Fantastic Factory Outlet Mall in St George..
Please Follow me on SnapFace and TwitChat for more Southern Utah, Insider Traveling Tips...
Help me Build my Brand...The BunMan Travel Channel!! The next 200 followers will receive a 20% Discount on their next BunMan Travel Adventure Booking
No Implied, written or unspoken warranty is given...If you didn't enjoy your Adventure..You can Go Fuxk Yourself..No Offense of Course..With All Due Respect ;)

IMGP7875.JPGIMGP7876.JPGIMGP7877.JPGIMGP7878.JPGIMGP7880.JPG

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only been to the northern part of the park. The southern part was super duper uber crowded and I agree with your assessment, tongue in cheek as it may be, that the crowds weren't worth it. The northern part is still beautiful but much less used than the more famous bits.

The good news is St. George and Hurricane have plenty of interesting places to explore as well. Dinosaur foot prints, interesting stone formations, etc. We were in a rental, and as they say: you know the difference between a rental and a 4x4? Rentals go anywhere.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
John, spelling police is here. There’s a typo in the title - waste not waist.

No offence

Beautiful pics as always. I gotta get to the desert. Or is it dessert????
I’m toooo busy editing pictures to proof red snythang I poast
Thank you Sir ;):shakehead::happy175::happy160:
Can you imagine what it would look like w/o spell check!?!
I missed Valedictorian of my Academy by 2 points. I lost points on every MFING Test for spelling :banghead::banghead::chair: I used to carry one of those little pocket spell check machines so you could read my reports w/o a translator:shakehead::happy160:

Last edited: