ZION...B4 The Park Entrance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Before you even enter Zion National Park you will be overwhelmed by her Incredible Beauty.
Zion is # 1 amongst Utah's Big Five with Over 3-Million visitors last year! I use to be able to Hike Angels Landing in December and only see about 10-20 people on the Trail, Sadly, those days are long gone I'm afraid.
I have embraced her Beauty over 100x and every time I am there, I take another 500-1100 photographs, as you will see in my next offering to...OFF-ROADING YOUR RAPTOR..IMGP0606.JPGIMGP0608.JPGIMGP0611.JPGIMGP0613.JPGIMGP0616.JPG

Steven_Born

Reaction score
John M this is awesome, I just returned from Zion, Bryce and Escalante 2 days ago and you are absolutely correct this is just an amazing area. I was not able to spend anytime off roading and only really short hikes but for the rest of the folks, this is a must see. I would strongly suggest a least a day in each of the big 5, you will need more time if you plan to hike at all because one could spend a day just hiking one area of any of these parks. Escalante is BLM land and the roads are unpaved gravel washboard, this would be a great spot to take our trucks into and spend a bunch of time exploring this region. Just amazing and like many here I cannot recommend enough the beauty of this region and all of the off roading that is available.