Ziebart vs Valugard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fury Road

Fury Road

Reaction score
I wouldn’t waste your time or theirs on coating a barcode sticker. It serves no purpose.

It was half way peeled off and it was coated over so their were cracks on each side where moisture and rust could form. It’s right on the axle so having corrected now.

OP
OP
Fury Road

Fury Road

Reaction score
For those of you that asked for wheel well pics here they are. Little dirty right now but you will get the idea. Mike is the owner of the boundbrook line x shop. Real nice guy, I would use them again.

FEE2BB81-4BAB-4EC1-A514-96F003EFF9F0.jpeg

570BD7D1-8155-464D-842E-E1539D80898B.jpeg

6B3EB739-B2C0-4911-AC4C-2FB765E936C5.jpeg

45315832-E00A-4FDE-9C1C-F8A7FC75B348.jpeg

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you found a good shop!! Glad you didn’t have the experience I had!! Thread is dealer fail.

OP
OP
Fury Road

Fury Road

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that man, I’m sorry looked like an absolute nightmare. How’s it looking at this point?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that man, I’m sorry looked like an absolute nightmare. How’s it looking at this point?
@NYEFORD are complete garbage ********. I will have to fix it myself this spring, still snow on the ground here.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
For those of you that asked for wheel well pics here they are. Little dirty right now but you will get the idea. Mike is the owner of the boundbrook line x shop. Real nice guy, I would use them again.

Looks great. I had called Mike last week to get a quote for the wheel wells. As I just picked up my new truck last night will now schedule with him and do the same with the axle as you. Thanks for pics and write up.

Ray Knight

Reaction score
A lot of people used to spray automatic transmission fluid underneath yearly and swear by it. Also Marvel Mystery oil if its already corroded. Some of those coatings are too permanent and make some repairs difficult.

OP
OP
Fury Road

Fury Road

Reaction score
A lot of people used to spray automatic transmission fluid underneath yearly and swear by it. Also Marvel Mystery oil if its already corroded. Some of those coatings are too permanent and make some repairs difficult.

I would say some of the rubberized ones for sure, but I have not heard about any problems with oil based coatings.

Wishmaker

Reaction score
I had Linex done on rear wheel wells on new truck and it looks great. Also had just the rear axle cleaned (it came with some factory surface rust on front of the axle) and coated with Valugard (just the rear axle) again it was dry and clean when applied and looks good.