Ziebart Rust Protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going tomorrow to check out Ziebart undercoating for rust protection. Does anyone have any experience or reviews?

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have only heard horror stories about them in my town. I hope you have a better experience.

OP
OP
BajaLaz

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing research I saw the same stories. Still looking for good rust protection from the salt in the NE. I saw fluid film was decent but haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After doing research I saw the same stories. Still looking for good rust protection from the salt in the NE. I saw fluid film was decent but haven’t pulled the trigger on anything yet.
You can buy fluid film by the gallon on amazon. It works good but needs to be reapplied frequently, just my experience with the areosol. I choose to go with the undercoating that the dealer offered, it’s kind of rubberized, not sure brand. I have heard good things about rust✔️ I’m in Syracuse ny and they spread so much salt it’s ridiculous.

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to Krown mine.

It’s big in Canada. $149/year for the truck and they guarantee it for life (if it’s less than 6 months off factory build date).

So far so good....

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a beater for the days when it's wet. It's the only thing that'll really work.