zero offset wheels cause paint chips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I'm stock and do a lot of high speed travel on gravel. I've chipped the hell out of the lower half of my doors because the BFG's are just the right size to grab the rocks on my roads. Even with the stock offset, these trucks sand blast the doors with road shit.

I need to get my tires switched out for some mudders asap.

And I refuse to put those gay-ass mud flaps on it.:supergay:

I am with ^. I will not put mud flaps on and drive dirt roads a lot. If you are excessively worried about the rock chips, have the local tint company put the 3M clear bra tape on your rocker panels. I've seen that done and it looks decent.

I gotta agree - Although the mudflaps are pretty inconspicuous - I don't like the look. A little road dust adds character :)

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damm front tires shoot mud all the way up to the front window. I put just the front Vortex flaps on, they really do make a big difference in the amount off spray, almost none now. Mostly got them due to my gravel driveway and the my fear of turning my black beauty into sheet metal deco art. I feel like I need this guy to protect me at times:ryu-cvs-hadoken-a: