Zen Carbon Fiber Custom Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its gorgeous. Would you say the matte matches the ford CF pieces better than gloss would?
I wouldnt say it matches better but you would never thing it clashes. He actually has the exact carbon they use in the GEN3 that he can make the wheel with. If you notice in the first guys wheel the little section at 9 and 3 is got the reflective ribbon in it, shaded blue. The raptor is that same one with silver thread.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to throw this review out there for those looking for new steering wheels. If you have any questions just ask.
Dude, you should get a commission from Zen. I placed my order this morning after seeing your post.

slow_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the options you get. The more options the more the $$$. You can look on his website to build your wheel and see the prices.
Could you send me the link to the website? My steering wheel has seen better days it needs replaced like yesterday lol...