YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Is anyone using OBD port splitter to maintain COBB or similar program while viewing YULU’s vehicle monitoring system? In addition, do you have to swap out OEM (front and rear) cams to work with YULU unit?
I used a splitter to keep my OBD2 link plugged up and 2nd port used for tailgate release from radio I used my OEM cams without a issue!

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
So did YULU fix OEM front & rear cam compatibility issues? On this thread, few mentioned issues with front or rear cam not working.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
So did YULU fix OEM front & rear cam compatibility issues? On this thread, few mentioned issues with front or rear cam not working.
Here's the the deal I did some sleuthing found out one of the wires wasn't getting power upon push to trigger jt in the views if you have purchased it I'll dig in it in the morning to take a pic of what I tapped...

Birdnutz

Reaction score
Is anyone using OBD port splitter to maintain COBB or similar program while viewing YULU’s vehicle monitoring system? In addition, do you have to swap out OEM (front and rear) cams to work with YULU unit?
I e-mailed Yulu and they said the OBD port was not needed. Everything has been working fine for 4 months. Well minus Siriusxm...

Ssecca69

Reaction score
Thank you. The problem with these units that YULU Automotive has admitted to is that their rca and optical outputs are at a fixed volume. I was blown away of how clean the sound was through the optical output and hope they really are working on a solution for this. In the meantime I have the sony sync 3 output connected to my DSP. By the way, your DSP is phenomenal.
FYI. This issue has been fixed.

rey_1178

Reaction score
FYI. This issue has been fixed.
Yeah they sent me the new harness and MCU update. Haven't installed it because I've been dealing with kidney stones. Does it really fix the issue with the volume control over optical? Not going to use the rca plugs.

Ssecca69

Reaction score
Yeah they sent me the new harness and MCU update. Haven't installed it because I've been dealing with kidney stones. Does it really fix the issue with the volume control over optical? Not going to use the rca plugs.
Yes it does. Still no FM over optical though. No sirius, but its something. FYI, I did not install the updated harness and it worked without it!

rey_1178

Reaction score
Yes it does. Still no FM over optical though. No sirius, but its something. FYI, I did not install the updated harness and it worked without it!
Mine has all sort of issues right now after their updates. One thing I'll probably have to do is go back to the old harness. I'm also not happy that the oem amp has to be installed for this to work. I don't really have the room for it after the mods I did when the original radio was in.

May end up undoing all of this and forget about the optical connection. It's a shame as it sounds so clean.

rey_1178

Reaction score
They're still trying to figure this out. Only thing not connected to the sony amp is the harness for the speakers since that is connected to the aftermarket amp. I don't think that should be causing any issues.