YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Two more Yulu config questions I’m hoping someone can help with (no response from them on WhatsApp).

1) I only want to use the front camera by hitting the physical button (not have it pop up automatically at low speeds). I basically want to mimic the factory functionality. Anyone been able to configure successfully in settings?

2) When using CarPlay, going in reverse mutes all music, rather than lowering it to “background”. Anyone had success making this more like the factory option?
Ok...so I disabled my front cam switches in car settings app. left the opening and closing speed alone... Now I just use the button on top of head unit for front cam...also check in system settings I have astern forward view set to close... I set reverse
Volume to very lowest setting..I still here it if I'm close to something but like you were asking I still here the radio in "low" volume state until I'm in drive...

Attachments

• PXL_20230117_211550244.jpg
    PXL_20230117_211550244.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 21
  • PXL_20230117_211320621.jpg
    PXL_20230117_211320621.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 14

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch! Lost car settings app? Or lost the settings you had?
I lost the entire app. Everything is in metric now, I can’t change any of it. Can’t change ambient lighting, but car play still works. Also the door chimes are wrong half the time, not a big deal but I don’t like it.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
I lost the entire app. Everything is in metric now, I can’t change any of it. Can’t change ambient lighting, but car play still works. Also the door chimes are wrong half the time, not a big deal but I don’t like it.
Wow that sucks. Have you contacted them to see if they can send you the setting app? or maybe a link to download it?

Let us know how/if you get this fixed.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Theirs .zip or .apk file tw-settings(not for sure what exact name is) on their somewhere, before looking for it try a paperclip reset it normally returns after that! Bottom hole is reset on face of unit!

Last edited:

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I could do a factory reset to get it back but I would lose carplay. I've already asked for the carplay file once but they sent it in a link that expires and I didn't get in downloaded in time so I'm afraid to ask again.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Pretty sure I could do a factory reset to get it back but I would lose carplay. I've already asked for the carplay file once but they sent it in a link that expires and I didn't get in downloaded in time so I'm afraid to ask again.
Message me your email I'll send it to you!

jrgray86

Reaction score
Yeah they’ve really been non-responsive on WhatsApp. They answered one question for me initially but haven’t responded to any of my follow up questions on 2+ weeks. I’m also having an issue now where 1) I’m getting a terrible humming/whining noise (like ground loop feedback) with all audio. And 2) Phone calls sound like Chewbacca is on the other end of the phone.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Yeah they’ve really been non-responsive on WhatsApp. They answered one question for me initially but haven’t responded to any of my follow up questions on 2+ weeks. I’m also having an issue now where 1) I’m getting a terrible humming/whining noise (like ground loop feedback) with all audio. And 2) Phone calls sound like Chewbacca is on the other end of the phone.
Chinese New Year - Another 15 Day Order Shipping/Processing Delay
"Chinese New Year, also called Lunar New Year, annual 15-day festival in China and Chinese communities around the world that begins with the new moon that occurs sometime between January 21 and February 20 according to Western calendars."
I messaged Phoenix on FB "last week" to get an update on my order (an open box item...located on the shelf in California) and was told they were already slowing down order processing due to their holiday :( so good luck with any orders coming from China.
Heads up on slow response.. times