YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you change the logo to the Raptor / FP one? That’d be important to me.
I assume we can change it to anything which is why I am asking for the raptor one. they said they could show me how to do the regular Ford boot logo. I figure they show me how to use the ford one then i can just swap that file for the raptor one if I can find it. There is a clip of it on youtube but you gotta have youtube premium to download it.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
I assume we can change it to anything which is why I am asking for the raptor one. they said they could show me how to do the regular Ford boot logo. I figure they show me how to use the ford one then i can just swap that file for the raptor one if I can find it. There is a clip of it on youtube but you gotta have youtube premium to download it.
Yeah I played around it with and when mine boots up its has the ford boot logo that loads. I don't know if that is default been a minute. I remember being able to select a couple different boot logo's. I have not tired to use something different. If you figure out how to get the raptor load screen that would be pretty cool.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
I dont have aa tho apple guy here.
Shoot I'm sorry
I really want one of these, but I think its a bit of a fail that you need a SIM card to get GPS to work when the truck comes with a GPS antennae from the factory. Not a deal breaker, but a major bit of heartburn when I heard that
Not true I'm using the vehicle hotspot active forget the damn sim card!
Where is the settings for the boot logo?
Factory settings PW 123456

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the android boot logo and just put either the built Ford tough or another copy of Ford logo it starts with...I can't remember if the android log was a png file or jpg or what ...oh the other thing I noticed yesterday after the O.S update was my tach/ mph on home screen switched sides... ahhh the joys of Tech upgrades!! Lol

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
After multiple issues with carplay connectivity and troubleshooting with customer support, they claim the Carplay chip is defective and to ask amazon for a return. So I guess I will be removing it tomorrow to send back.
I have a pixel 6 pro use TLink been spot on till last day or so my internet settings on the phone have been going nuts in the house and truck so thankfully I'm pretty sure AA or something with p6pro is culprit