YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
I had a 13 inch Pheonix Automotive Android Octacore on back order for almost a year and they have delayed it again. I was looking at other options and I came across two 14.5 inch screens with Octacore, 8+128 gigabyte memory and high resolution screens.

One is the Autotek Pro Octacore 14.4 inch QHD 2560x1440 with Android 11 ($1,100 with shipping and tax) and the second one was Aliexpress Viknav Octacore 14.5 inch FHD 1980x1080 with Android 12 ($900 with coupons on site and tax). Both retain Ford Sync. I am willing the spend the extra $200 for the QHD screen and the wireless Android Auto and Car Play.

The Yulu E10 aesthetically and technologically looks like something that came out 5 years ago. The Yulu is Android 10, 12.1 inch screen, HD 1024x768, retains Ford Sync and 6+64 gigabyte memory. It seems way over priced (over $1,300 with tax) for the package. The user interface looks interesting, but one can do that through different free or small fee android based launchers.

AUTOTEC PRO

VIKNAV

YULU E10

I got my refund from Pheonix and ordered the Autotec Pro. Woohaaa!
I had a 13 inch Pheonix Automotive Android Octacore on back order for almost a year and they have delayed it again. I was looking at other options and I came across two 14.5 inch screens with Octacore, 8+128 gigabyte memory and high resolution screens.

One is the Autotek Pro Octacore 14.4 inch QHD 2560x1440 with Android 11 ($1,100 with shipping and tax) and the second one was Aliexpress Viknav Octacore 14.5 inch FHD 1980x1080 with Android 12 ($900 with coupons on site and tax). Both retain Ford Sync. I am willing the spend the extra $200 for the QHD screen and the wireless Android Auto and Car Play.

The Yulu E10 aesthetically and technologically looks like something that came out 5 years ago. The Yulu is Android 10, 12.1 inch screen, HD 1024x768, retains Ford Sync and 6+64 gigabyte memory. It seems way over priced (over $1,300 with tax) for the package. The user interface looks interesting, but one can do that through different free or small fee android based launchers.

AUTOTEC PRO

VIKNAV

YULU E10

I got my refund from Pheonix and ordered the Autotec Pro. Woohaaa!
To each their own all of the units listed can be had way cheaper direct on ali Express.....in fact if I ever upgrade again I will do just that! I like the new unit as well I just like the yuluE10 for my simplicity...as far as dated a launcher can make any of them ...not dated ..also liked I got it up and running minimal assistance from across the globe china...and it still just works....that's pretty good compared to the px6 as frame of reference.... these newer units just have to see how they do once their in and how well they stay working correctly!!!!!! Yulu E10 on Ali is pretty cheap too..... 700 or 800 if you look long enough!

jrgray86

Reaction score
Two more Yulu config questions I’m hoping someone can help with (no response from them on WhatsApp).

1) I only want to use the front camera by hitting the physical button (not have it pop up automatically at low speeds). I basically want to mimic the factory functionality. Anyone been able to configure successfully in settings?

2) When using CarPlay, going in reverse mutes all music, rather than lowering it to “background”. Anyone had success making this more like the factory option?

jrgray86

Reaction score
Also I may be late to the party but I discovered that single pressing the “talk” button on the steering wheel toggles the screen to the TLink (CarPlay). iPhone user here.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Two more Yulu config questions I’m hoping someone can help with (no response from them on WhatsApp).

1) I only want to use the front camera by hitting the physical button (not have it pop up automatically at low speeds). I basically want to mimic the factory functionality. Anyone been able to configure successfully in settings?

2) When using CarPlay, going in reverse mutes all music, rather than lowering it to “background”. Anyone had success making this more like the factory option?
I got you later this morning I'll post a pic!

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There is a way to turn off the front camera at low speed in settings but doesn't keep the memory so you have to do it every time you start the truck.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
There is a way to turn off the front camera at low speed in settings but doesn't keep the memory so you have to do it every time you start the truck.
I turned my Front camera off and it has stayed off. I forget how would have to look but it was in the settings.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score

I have mine turned off at low speeds. Pretty sure I can hit my physicals button and it swaps between the difference cameras. Will try after work tonight and report back.
Sorry don't have carplay I use Android Auto.

But I think sometimes it mutes my music and sometimes it just lowers it. I really need to try different music sources and record the results. Most of time I am coming home when I back up and just want to go inside and I forget about it but I have noticed differences in music sources on what it does. I think... sorry I know that does help.