YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Does this system still utilize the Zen or would there be no need at this point? I'd assume no need. If that's is the case it's damn near as cheap if not to just replace the radio than buy the Zen interface.
Not an audio expert but zen has toss link interface don't think yulu does Depends on the "experience" you are after I would guess!

jrgray86

Reaction score
Installed everything today (with exception of the tailgate open) and running into a few issues.

1) It seems when the truck is off (accessory power and engine), it now “dings” when the door is open. This can’t be right, can it? Standard ford “3-bell” sound and it doesn’t stop.

2) No Sirius. Others mentioned this previously but I got excited when I saw it listed on the Yulu website as a feature. Nonetheless, I can use the SiriusXM app through CarPlay.

3) ”Atmosphere” light controls. Is changing the color not possible on the Raptor?

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Installed everything today (with exception of the tailgate open) and running into a few issues.

1) It seems when the truck is off (accessory power and engine), it now “dings” when the door is open. This can’t be right, can it? Standard ford “3-bell” sound and it doesn’t stop.

2) No Sirius. Others mentioned this previously but I got excited when I saw it listed on the Yulu website as a feature. Nonetheless, I can use the SiriusXM app through CarPlay.

3) ”Atmosphere” light controls. Is changing the color not possible on the Raptor?
I disabled door ding ding in for scan, I believe you should be able to change ambient lighting cup holders, foot wells ect...theirs app for that too..now for Sirius xm is still their ...check car settings app not the cog ⚙️ at top..the list of options you should see Sirius xm tap make sure it's on ..

* I don't own a rapture but a platinum, assuming the cup holder n foot wells changeable before it can be fixed

jrgray86

Reaction score
Correct.

Plus if you keep your old ford head unit you can plug it back up and link your new phone. Yes a major pain in the a$$ but there is a workaround.
For the SIM, did you just go to your carrier and add this to your plan? What are we talking? $50ish a month?

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
For the SIM, did you just go to your carrier and add this to your plan? What are we talking? $50ish a month?
I used the vehicles hotspot 20bux a month T-Mobile is the one to use for these units if go sim route... I added the TCU to mine and sync 2 to sync3 radio so I could utilize the ford pass app! that's when I learned it I could have a Ford OEM hotspot!

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score

Not sure shut my dings off in forscan
Correct that part sucks.
Only on older raptors. Can't on 2018+

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
I still dont understand what people talk about when they say when you install this you lose the ability to pair via the app if you get a new phone. When I just got my new iPhone i had only to enter credentials into app and that was it.
Correct. I think the confusion is not when you get a new phone but if you say sold the truck the next person could not pair the ford app because you can't do that in the Yulu E10. So they would have to have the old unit to pair their phone.

I was confused about that at first.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
Yes you keep the remote start.
Ole_blue what year is your truck? Been helping another guy troubleshoot his Sirius XM yulu reached out said something about 2019s (I'll ask for more specific details) that xm radio program has a bug and doesn't work they said use the app but working on fix... trying to think when they ditched Sony or did you just have the option of either that or B.O. on higher trims??