YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have Verizon. I read online to that I had to get them to activate as a tablet sim card. Then I could use it. I explained to the guy behind the counter what I was trying to do. He had to go ask someone else and they managed to activate the sim card as a tablet before I installed it.

I have also read if you have a old tablet you could put the sim card in it and activate then put the sim card in the E10.

Hope that makes sense.
So I’m assuming the sim will bring full functionality whether a phone is plugged into it or not? In this case couldn't you just tether it to your phone data? My phone has a wifi hotspot.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
So I’m assuming the sim will bring full functionality whether a phone is plugged into it or not? In this case couldn't you just tether it to your phone data? My phone has a wifi hotspot.
Correct. In my case I have a 5G phone so I do Wi-Fi hotspot to my phone because its faster. But towards the end of the month my hotspot data exceeds my limit so then I use the sim.

jrgray86

Reaction score
There are several listings on Amazon for what appear to be the same radio. Where did everyone order from and do I need to be careful about which listing I choose?

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
There are several listings on Amazon for what appear to be the same radio. Where did everyone order from and do I need to be careful about which listing I choose?
I found mine on eBay open box special... The chepiny direct listing is the one I left review for because I got help through Facebook messenger that's the one their associated with..just my 2 cents!!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely! Sync Kinda replaced .. but it's what sync should be if that makes sense!! No need for piggy back of your apim with this unit...
I still dont understand what people talk about when they say when you install this you lose the ability to pair via the app if you get a new phone. When I just got my new iPhone i had only to enter credentials into app and that was it.

mrbaird2022

Reaction score
I still dont understand what people talk about when they say when you install this you lose the ability to pair via the app if you get a new phone. When I just got my new iPhone i had only to enter credentials into app and that was it.
⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫⏫What this guy said right here!

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does this system still utilize the Zen or would there be no need at this point? I'd assume no need. If that's is the case it's damn near as cheap if not to just replace the radio than buy the Zen interface.