Youtube comment's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
They are all determined that the truck is over priced!? I was at ford today getting my oil changed and I walked around the lot looking at regular trucks. The new platinum has a sticker of over $53000 even the lariat was $48000. My truck is loaded and MSRP was $45000. How, is that over priced? It already has THOUSANDS of $$$ in suspension, wheels, fenders, electronics, etc.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get hilarious comments from people on my raptor YouTube vids.... Everything from "sick truck" to "I could do that jump in my stock Tacoma you *****". ....interestingly enough when I ask the guys in the latter category to show me some vids and teach me how it's done they always seem to disappear. :roflsquared:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its a internet discussion which means zero... now if they all were friends and knew what they were taking about then it might be more interesting

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Have never found more idiotic comments than on truly "general public" sites. Most of the knowledgeable folks won't bother to comment beyond "wow, that's impressive", so the majority of such discussion winds up being pure nonsense.

Within a few pages it should naturally devolve into a discussion of how someone has made a racist comment or how some aspect is *exactly* like what ****** did in WWII.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Have never found more idiotic comments than on truly "general public" sites. Most of the knowledgeable folks won't bother to comment beyond "wow, that's impressive", so the majority of such discussion winds up being pure nonsense.

Yeah, everytime there's an article about it on Autoblog, the comments get pretty funny. I had a guy post on one of my vids the other day saying "sounds like it needs a Hemi".......that's a good one. I'd have to say the best by far though was the one over on the Tundra site, ******' idiots.