You wanna challenge me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it felt good to spank someone

Family_Guy_Stewie_Spank_Me_Red_Shirt.jpg

You're not gonna like this but...

sparethekittensfromstupidpeople2.jpg

I know a number of forums where your post would be deleted.

OP
OP
jamesdh

jamesdh

Reaction score
Excuse me then.

Being new to forums I did not realize this type thing was taboo.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It's alright you didn't go looking for it....some guy just wanted to see how his f150 stacked up to the Raptor. I thought of the story more in trems of how excited you are to have your new truck not necessarily a kill story. I guess if you made a habit of going out and challenging people to stop light races and posting them it would be a different story. Don't let anyone get.to you...it's the internet you can do whatever the f you want ;)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you don't leave us because I "frown" on kill stories.

Kill stories almost always involve STREET RACING and street racing is very very dangerous and often results in DEATH to participants and those nearby. But you know this.

Stick around - this is a great forum for the Raptor and Raptor fans.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worries james. We don't have many rules here, but no street racing and/or illegal and/or unsafe driving stories is one of them. After all, even in the most skilled driver's hands, these trucks are still 6000lb weapons, and we like to respect them as such here.

Like Dan says, its all good from here. Please do stick around!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...no kill stories...that is a new one one me and I'm a member of a ton of car/truck forums.

Anyhow, feel free to pm me this kill story :)