You have all been waiting and waiting.... Gen 3 Raptor Bumper Mounts for 40" & 50" Light Bars and 50" Multi Light Cross Mounts Launching SOON!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some sneak photos from prototyping.

We wanted to create mounting options that were versatile!

Our New No Drill Mounts for the Gen 3 Raptor Bumper are STOUT! They will work with our triple mounts or the stock fogs.

They will allow a 40" Straight Light bar, or even a 50" curved! That's one thing we were trying to squeeze in there as an option.

You can use Rigid E Series, Baja S8, OnY6, We are working on the Rigid Adapt as well. SR Series, Radiance....

Or, you can add our new cross mount instead.. That opens up many doors... Want 6" Lights? 4" Lights? A Bunch? A few? You can choose...

If you are interested, and many of you have already reached out. We have a list. Send us an email and let us know what style interests you. We will reach out in about a week. We will make sure everyone who let us know ahead of time is covered in the first production run.

We will post more photos soon. Note. These are plastic prints and not at all what the finished product will look like.

JohnIMG_6010.jpg

414C4910-.jpg

John
SPVparts
email-
info @ spvparts.com

317-93-GO-SPV (Phone)

Attachments

• IMG_6010.jpg
    IMG_6010.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 41

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the preview John! I've got 6 DD SS5s I'm gonna try to fit using the cross mount without blocking the camera significantly. From the picture it looks like it would be possible, but looking forward to seeing what works.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the preview John! I've got 6 DD SS5s I'm gonna try to fit using the cross mount without blocking the camera significantly. From the picture it looks like it would be possible, but looking forward to seeing what works.
No problem! There is a lot of excitement about these and we wanted to do it RIGHT. It's easy to just throw something out there. It's another thing to spend the time and think it through.
So lots of time went into fitment. With OEM fogs attached, with triple fogs attached and with NO fogs attached.
Then we have the cross mount for adapting just about anything. Then we have the main mounts that can serve as a single post on each side for an XL style pod light. Or, with our light bar mounts, you can attach a slew of 40" light bars. SR or full size of all makes. We are looking at a top post mount currently that will hold the Rigid Adapt light bar. Lots of excitement for that too.
The mounts can also hold a 50" curved light bar! That's never happened on a Raptor! With the wider grille and narrowed headlights, a 50 now stops just at the headlights.
For those who liked the Baja or KC or Diode Linkables. You will be able to build or attach your own. One thing people didn't like on the Baja XL linkable was that they were only available in the sport. Many wanted the pro. Now you can put several XL Pro or XL80's on there which are 9500 lumens each I believe!!

Here are a few more pictures...

IMG_6033.jpgIMG_6028.jpgIMG_6024.jpgIMG_6011.jpg

figure1a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If these are no drill to the bumper, is that a long flange that is mounted behind the bumper somewhere (hard to tell in the photos)? If so, are your lights thing going to bounce around like a **** when you off-road?